This Mesmerising Beauty Look is a Sure-Fire Way to Wow Your Valentine
Don't know what you're doing this Valentine's Day? Whether you're in for a surprise date or just feel like winging it on the day, you'll want a beauty look that's equal parts romantic and versatile. Enter: this flirty look from the queen of bedroom eyes, Charlotte Tilbury. All rosy lips and impressively glowy skin, it might be a little too much for Netflix and Chill (wink), but it'll have you covered for just about anything else. Keep scrolling for the video how-to!
3. Blend a lightweight foundation like Light Wonder ($70) all over, then add concealer sparingly under the eyes and anywhere else you need extra coverage. Set with a finely milled powder like this one from Hourglass ($66).
4. Brush up brows and fill in with pencil using short sharp strokes for a natural-looking effect. Curl lashes.
5. Paint a champagne cream shadow like Eyes to Mesmerise ($44) in Jean on lids and blend. Use a small smudger brush to add extra at the inner corners to open up the eyes.
6. Sketch on flicks of black liquid liner, and apply several coats of volumising mascara to both top and bottom lashes.
7. Use a fluffy brush to sweep on bronzer at the hollow of the cheeks. Follow with highlighter in a "c" shape from the temples down onto the cheekbones.
9. To finish, dab candy pink cream blush just on the apples of your cheeks and blend with fingers for a romantic flush.