Quick Trick: The 30-Second Fix for Sparse Brows
You can use powder, pencil, marker, or pomade, but if you have thin brows (or just a spot where you got a little tweezer-happy), the tools you use aren’t as important as your technique. The key to making your brows look full and thick lays in one product—and it’s not what you’re expecting. It’s concealer. This extra step that takes only seconds will transform your eyebrows. Watch the video to see what we mean!
- Using a spoolie, brush brows down. This prevents you from overfilling the sparse areas in the next step.
- Fill in your brows with an eyebrow pencil, like Anastasia’s Brow Wiz ($38). Use short strokes that follow the natural growth pattern. This should be a light application, concentrating most of the colour at the highest point of the arch. The colour should fade out at both ends rather than being even throughout.
- Brush brows back up and out, away from the centre of your face.
- Dip finger in cream concealer and pat it over gaps in your eyebrow—just the sparse areas.
- Dip a small eye shadow brush (you can also use a cotton swab in a pinch) into brow powder of the same shade. We’re using Anastasia’s Brow Powder Duo ($41). Lightly sweep the brow powder over the spot. It will cling to the concealer, making that area appear fuller.
- Brush through your eyebrows once more to ensure every hair is in its place, and you’re done!
What’s your favourite brow-shaping product? Tell us below!
Credits: Model: Yaris Cedano; Hair: Caeleb Michael; Makeup: Sophie Haig; Videographer: Mitch Lemos; Producer: CMG Studios.