3-Minute Read: These Belly-Flattening Exercises Work Better Than a Waist Trainer
Welcome to 3-Minute Read, your midweek rundown of everything we're talking about at Byrdie HQ. Every Thursday, we'll get you up-to-date on the beauty news you need to know—in just three minutes.
1. Step away from the corset…
Because these six flat ab exercises will get you the taut tummy of your dreams, no cruel and unusual equipment necessary.
2. On another note, Lily Rose Depp's new video for Chanel is MAJOR.
The brand launched a mini film this week starring the beauty muse to celebrate their latest fragrance offering, No.5 L'eau. In the video Depp shows off covetable curls and a pouty nude lip as she transforms from persona to persona. Watch it for yourself, here.
3. Silver linings: You don't need any kind of gym membership to do these brain exercises.
These hacks are like Botox for your grey matter.
4. What's the deal with nightshades?
5. But here's a snack you can feel totally guilt-free about.
Just in time for the holiday season kick-off, Too Faced has announced fun-size white and dark Chocolate Chip Palettes that will launch on Black Friday Stateside—just the latest in the brand's much-loved, food-inspired makeup collection. No word yet on when the collection will hit home shores.
What are you reading this week? Tell us in the comments below.