The 1 Food Gisele, Khloe Kardashian and Megan Fox Don't Eat
As a rule, we’re more interested in exploring celebrity fitness routines than diet tips and tricks. Mainly because we don’t believe in shortcuts to wellness, and it’s way more fun to work out and occasionally indulge in our favourite foods. Even Gwyneth Paltrow admits to enjoying a good cheeseburger when she’s not detoxing! Lately, though, it seems we keep hearing about celebrities giving up dairy. While we think it's great to remain mindful of healthy eating, we can’t imagine a life without even one more cheese plate. But that's reality for Gisele, Khloe Kardashian and Megan Fox. Keep scrolling to find out what three of Hollywood's most beautiful women do love to eat.
“80% of what they eat is vegetables. I buy the freshest vegetables. If it’s not organic, I don’t use it. And whole grains: brown rice, quinoa, millet, beans. The other 20 percent is lean meats: grass-fed organic steak, duck every now and then, and chicken. As for fish, I mostly cook wild salmon.”—Alan Campbell, personal chef to Gisele and Tom Brady via Boston Globe
“I’m obsessed with cheese and milk, but eliminating them from my diet (I did it gradually) made the biggest difference.”—Khloe Kardashian via New Beauty
“I’m not eating dairy, that’s my biggest secret. It’s really hard on your hormones, and it’s not good … If you want to gain weight, eat dairy. If you don’t, don’t eat it.” —Megan Fox via Stylecaster
"She eats carbs. She just eats the right carbs. She eats three meals and two snacks a day. She’ll have protein, fibre, and healthy fat every meal. She is living a low-sugar lifestyle, definitely." —Harley Pasternak, personal trainer to Megan Fox via Daily Mail
Compelling. Still, we strongly suggest speaking with a doctor before deciding to cut any food group out of your life. Should you need a little inspiration to start incorporating healthier foods into your diet pick up New York Time's best-selling author Dr. Michael Greger’s new book, How Not to Die: Discover the Foods Scientifically Proven to Prevent and Reverse Disease ($25).
What are your thoughts on the elimination of dairy? Would a life without cheese be worth it? Sound off in the comments!